If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can obtain a full credit, refund or exchange within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase, provided that the item(s):
- Is in its original condition and shows no sign of wear.
- Has not been custom engraved.
- Has not been altered or resized by a jeweler other than Ascot Diamonds.
Ascot is not obligated to provide a refund or exchange for custom pieces of jewelry unless the final product is defective or was manufactured incorrectly.
Ascot Return Procedures
Ascot does not provide free shipping and insurance for packages being returned… the cost of return shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the customer. All packages sent from or arriving at an Ascot facility are sealed and opened under recorded video surveillance to fully protect Ascot and our clients.
- Contact customer service by email or phone and request a return authorization number (RA#)
- Prepare the item(s) to be returned together with the original documentation, appraisal and diamond certificate. If the diamond certificate is not included in the return package the customer will be charged $250 for the replacement cost.
- Securely package these items in a BOX and clearly display the RA# on the outside of the box. On the label, please be sure to use the name Ascot Trading… do NOT use the word DIAMOND on the label. Packages that do not appear 100% secure will be returned to sender.
Example of a return label:
Ship to: Ascot Trading | RA#1234
Address: 6105 Blue Stone Rd NE, Suite E – Atlanta, GA 30328
For your protection, we recommend using the U.S. Postal Service Registered Mail and INSURING THE PACKAGE FOR THE FULL VALUE ON YOUR INVOICE.